practicing podcasting

 I'm trying to fill in a few gaps while scores of people write and ask me where in the heck the book is, which they ordered last October of November, maybe even December, with the promise of December delivery. It's coming, really, within a week. Some people reply, "So is Christmas," and while that was true for a few weeks, I'm afraid that's passed and not funny anymore. The publisher told me a few days ago that they are being delivered. Yes, but when? Soon. But when? Like, next week. I will get my carton, say the package tracking gods, on Monday. I'm pretty sure yours will follow.

Meanwhile, the gap... Maybe this podcast will entertain you for a few minutes. Or for a half hour should you commit. I think it went pretty well.

Podcast on Chomsky and Me 

Thanks for staying with me!  

Bev


Comments

Popular Posts