Reddit AMA - on r/chomsky -

My son Jay, a big Reddit fan, encouraged me to submit a request to do an AMA - Ask Me Anything - on the chomsky subreddit (r/Chomsky).

I was familiar with Reddit's AMA, as I had set up a couple for Noam Chomsky in the past. The moderator had pity on me and let me do it over three days rather than the three hours they allocated for people like Noam.

Over those three days, I answered questions about Chomsky -- what it was like to manage his travel and office schedules, how he reacted to difficult situations. People wanted to know if he had a sense of humor, what kept him up at night, did he like sports? What did he prefer to eat or drink or watch on TV.  (Did he watch TV? Did he take time from his work to eat?) People wanted to know about him beyond what they could find in an article or an academic book. 

You can read the three-day AMA here: 

Bev's AMA Link

It was a blast. For me, anyway, but maybe you'll enjoy reading it as well, to see what goes on in the mind of one of the world's most notorious thinkers.

Bev



Comments

Popular Posts