CHOMSKY AND ME: A Memoir

IT'S A BOOK!

This post should be decorated with lights and graffiti and colored banners and balloons. But I'm too pooped to make them appear.  Many of you have seen my announcement in a group email or on Facebook, so if you're getting this for the second or third time, forgive me. Let's just say the publisher made me do it!

You can order Chomsky and Me: A Memoir through the publisher, OR Books, at a discount, using the link below. Stay away from Amazon for now. There will be a hard cover in the spring, but right now the ISBN number has to be updated. If you would like to order my book or E-book or both 😀 it's best to use the link below. There are photos. Who doesn't love photos? Not to mention Chomsky's quirky sense of humor that so matches mine, and my mother's inimitable Waltham accent :-)

Chomsky and Me: A Memoir

I feel like I've been in labor for ten years. Thank you all for holding my hand and reminding me to breathe! If you pre-order now, they tell me you'll have the book in your hands in December. It will be in stores in the spring of 2023.

xoxoxo



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Bill. I miss seeing your face. So appreciate you taking the time to read my stuff.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Bev! I've been waiting for your book for years! Best regards, Niklas Pivic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This means a lot to me, Niklas. TYTYTYTY - I hope it lives up to your expectations

      Delete
  3. I've been looking daily to see if there had been any further stories, so I'm thrilled to see this post about the book! Can't wait to get my hands on it. Congratulations on getting it done! Sincerely, Diego.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetie I’ve ordered it and might keep doing it for gifts to my very politically social activist family members. And with their wide networks will pass it on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is fun to hear - wow! I'm surprised that more than a few have told me they're buying extras as gifts. I hope it meets their expectations!

      Delete
  5. All right!!! I can't wait! You did it sis-tuh!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts